Giving your customers opportunities to experience your brand or product through experiential marketing has an essential part to play in your customers, it assists the following:
- Understanding your brand or products better
- Adopting the use of your services
- Purchasing your product
- Giving impact to your brand or a new product range
- Driving consumer behaviour to form an opinion or draw them to liking your brand
Experiential marketing always poses its initial problems to give a brand the best opportunity to have the biggest impact on their target audience, while respecting a budget. These sorts of considerations include:
- What the experience will be
- The location
- Resources to aid engagement of your customers
- What takeaways to give your target audience to remember the experience
- How to pre-promote it
- How to have the biggest social media impact pre, during and post the experience
There are many opportunities to stage an experiential marketing activity this may include:
- Within a store
- Within a public space with high footfall
- At your own event or show
- At a third-party event or show
Once that’s decided, the question is how do you effectively engage with your target audience to ensure they get your campaign message, remember your brand or product?
Fortunately for campaign managers, there are ideas that your guests will love and engage with, such as Inflatable Photo Booth hire.
Inflatable Photo Booth
Inflatable Photo Booths have the capacity to be able to many things to enhance and bring out your campaign message. This includes:
- Creating a fun and exciting environment where people forget their inhibitions
- Photo booths being so popular, because people love making photos and videos of themselves
- The ability to load directly to social media, so not only does your target audience get a photo or video of themselves, the booth can then autoload it to your own Facebook or Twitter. Good WiFi will be required to do this. This means your target audience can go to your page and follow/like your page, then share/like/comment on their photo or video
- You can run competitions through the booth and randomly select winners
- We can set up the video to have a border of your campaign around the video
The photo can be taken in front of a Green Screen of images taken from your campaign
- Campaign imagery and messages can be placed on your photo print out driving your audience to your social media and website
- Campaign imagery and messages can also be added to the booth pages
- Inflatable Photobooths are available in many different shapes and sizes, which is perfect to work with and or enhance a campaign theme
- Depending on the size of the booth, they can hold up to 15 people at one time, which is far greater than a traditional booth. This is perfect for large groups
- They turn heads as inflatable photo booths look amazing and they are fresh and exciting
- They fill a room with LED lighting and are impressive in their size and structure
Inflatable photo booth is the original provider of Inflatable Photo Booth hire in the industry and unique to us, we provide theming with our photo booth hire packages. This includes specialised Christmas theming, Fire & Ice Booths, Black & White Glamour Booths, Hollywood Booths and much more. We can provide bespoke a photo booth package or style to suit your requirements.
We have offices in Milton Keynes, London and Oxford and have the flexibility to service the many different, varied & unique requirements of their clients. Inflatable Photobooth is able to offer inflatable photo booth hire in Milton Keynes, inflatable photo booth hire in London, inflatable photo booth hire in inflatable photo booth hire in Oxford, inflatable photo booth hire in Hertfordshire, inflatable photo booth hire in Cambridge, as well as a whole host of other locations around the UK including Northamptonshire, Essex and Berkshire.
If you’d like to see Inflatable Photobooths, go to our website for more details, check out our 5 star Facebook review or speak to our team 01908 764 337 or email@example.com.